This open call is for photographers from all areas of interest to submit your best stories, reportage pieces or portrait series.
• All submissions are made via a “Project” created from your Visura photographer's dashboard
• Projects may be ongoing or recently completed personal stories, reportage pieces or portrait series
• Projects should not be older than 18 months, work in progress can go back further as long as it is of current relevance
• Image size: minimum 1600px on the longest dimension(22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format)
• Include a written reflection, in First person, as the Project text.
• Two (2) Entries per person
• Projects may be 'published' or 'private' within the Visura system.• There is no entry fee during the application process
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All submissions are made via a “Project” created from your Visura dashboard.
WHO CAN SUBMIT:
Photographers worldwide, who have worked on or are working on an ongoing or recently completed personal story, reportage piece or portrait series. All Applicants must have an active PLUS, PRIME or GUILD membership account to submit for consideration.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
Each Entry consists of a short biography (1000 characters), CV, and one recent project from the photographer's website, Visura News Blog or Profile. Each project will consist of a series of images (minimum of 15 images, maximum 25), and a written reflection about the project.
- Image size:
Minimum 2000px on the longest dimension (22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format). Each image must have a caption. Do not include your name in the caption.
- Written Statements:
In 500 words or less to describe what the Project is about, including location, timeframe, and any other pertinent information, including the year the photos were taken. Please explain why the project is important to you.