• Images MUST have been taken in 2016. CNN Photos needs to know the specific date it was shot, not just the month.
• Images MUST have complete caption information IN the file’s metadata (who/what/when/where/etc) or else the image will not be considered.
• Please notify in the submission any post-production editing other than color-correcting etc.
• All submissions are made via a “Project” created from your Visura photographer's dashboard
• Image size: minimum 1600px on the longest dimension(22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format)
• Projects may be 'published' or 'private' within the Visura system.
Your submissions must include the items listed below.
THEME: The 2016 CNN Year in Photos
How to submit:
All submissions are made via a “Project” created from your Visura’'s dashboard.
Who can submit:
Photographers worldwide, who have sports, news, entertainment, feature, politics, etc., images. Eligible photographs must have a shoot date on or after January 1, 2016. All Applicants must have an active PLUS, PRIME or GUILD membership account to submit for consideration.
What to submit:
Please send in your best sports, news, entertainment, feature, politics, etc., single images for consideration for publication by CNN. Photographs must have a shoot date on or after January 1, 2016. Submissions should include caption information for the images as well as the specific date they were shot (month and day).
Image size: minimum 1600px on the longest dimension (22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format). Each image must have a caption.
Selected photographers will be given the opportunity have their best single images published in one of CNN's year-end galleries. CNN will select submissions for publication based on its editorial discretion. CNN will pay a standard rate to license the images it selects for publication.