A small but vocal group gathered this evening at the Wisconsin State Capital to protest Donald Trump's threats to invalidate the presidential vote count if he loses, which he is poised to do.
- All out to fight Trump’s attacks on democracy and make sure every vote is counted!
- Extend mail in voting to all voters for all elections going and make Election Day a Paid National Holiday so all working class people can vote
- MEDICARE for ALL
- NO EVICTIONS, FORECLOSURES or UTILITY SHUTOFFS during the course of the Pandemic!
- TAX the RICH, NO BUDGET CUTS to public services for working people, youth, seniors and people with disabilities
- DEFUND the JAILS and POLICE by at least 50%, cancel the $225 million Dane County jail plan AND put the money to housing, education, jobs programs and health services
- Juliet DePaula: from Socialist Alternative and Andre Walton from Our Wisconsin Revolution will be MCing the rally
- Mike McCabe: former Gubernatorial Candidate and now Executive Director for Our Wisconsin Revolution
- Kevin Gundlach: President of the South Central Federation of Labor
- Larissa Joanna: Local activist/organizer for immigrant/workers rights as well as Executive Board member with Our Wisconsin Revolution
- Benji Ramirez: Democratic Socialists of America - Madison
- John Walker: UW-Madison Teaching Assistants Association (TAA)
- Emiliana Mendez Smith: Colectivo worker/union organizer with IBEW local 494 and member of Socialist Alternative
- Teddy Shibabaw: Organizer with Socialist Alternative in WI since the Anti-Walker uprising in 2011
- Madison Socialist Alternative
- Allies for Black Lives - Madison
- Defend Democracy Alliance
- Milwaukee Socialist Alternative
- Our Wisconsin Revolution - Milwaukee
- Democratic Socialists of America - Madison
- Our Wisconsin Revolution
- People's Green New Deal - Madison