Eman Mohammed is an award-winning photojournalist and Senior TED fellow, currently based in Washington, DC. Eman is a visual artist, born in Saudi Arabia and educated in Gaza City, Palestine where she started her photojournalism career at the age...
Focus:Photojournalist, Journalist, Travel, Documentary, Photography, Portraiture, Lifestyle, Events, Art, Culture, International News, Arts & Culture, Journalist Investigative, Civil Rights and Social Inequality, Life, Assignments, Commercial, Human Rights, International, Artist, Digital Editor, Storyteller, Feature Journalist, Opinion Journalism, Arts Journalism, Digital Journalism, War, Feature Stories, International Stories, Still Photographer, US Politics, Digital Media, Artistic, Breaking News
Professional Headshot Photography is a specialized service that aims to provide you with the best headshots for your specific needs. The process typically includes the following steps:
1. Consultation: The photographer will usually have a phone or Zoom call with you prior to the shoot to discuss your goals and expectations. During this time, you may also be asked to provide some examples of headshots that you like.
2. Shoot: The photographer will take several photos of you in different poses and lighting conditions. They will also help you to choose the best expressions and angles for your headshot.
3. Editing: The photographer will edit your photos to ensure that they are sharp, well-lit, and flattering. The extent of the editing that can be done will be detailed in your contract.
4. Delivery: After editing, the photographer will deliver your photos to you in digital format. You can then use these photos for your website, resume, social media profiles, and other professional purposes.
In addition to these basic services, some headshot photography services may offer additional options such as:
- multiple-location shoots: If you prefer, the photographer can move with you between different locations to take your headshot. - Custom backgrounds: The photographer can create a custom background for your headshot, such as a company logo or a photo of your favorite place. - Retouching: The photographer can retouch your photos to remove any unwanted elements, such as wrinkles or blemishes.