Photo Workshop New York (PWNY) is an educational program organized by the center of photography Spazio Labo’ since 2010.
Each year we bring together top industry photographers with participants from around the world for a series of seven day intensive workshops in New York City.
2015 is our sixth edition and we're going to work with amazing teachers, including Krisanne Johnson, Joseph Michael Lopez, Mattia Insolera, Carolyn Drake and Andres Gonzalez.
The 2015 workshops are:
- "Engaged Storytelling" with Krisanne Johnson, August 24-30, 2015
- "Brooklyn Stories: Shoot the Change" with Mattia Insolera, August 31-September 6, 2015
- "New York Street" with Joseph Michael Lopez, September 7-13, 2015
- "Being Present" with Carolyn Drake & Andres Gonzalez, September 14-20, 2015
To encourage young photographers from all backgrounds to participate in the 2015 workshop series we are offering:
- a special 20% discount on the workshops' participation fees for enrollment prior to June 30, 2015;
- 3 scholarships for under 26 photographers (deadling to apply: June 18, 2015).
For more information about the program and the workshops: