1. Create a project on your Dashboard or Site Builder. Under project privacy, select Public for Visura Editors. This will: A) stream your project on editors’ dashboard; and B) email your project directly to the editors at large via our 2 x week email-updates.
2. Publish News Posts. News posts are streamed community-wide beyond your followers.
3. If you’re feeling it, click the Love button on News Posts by your favorite editors (btw: this sends an alert to their inbox with a link to your profile).
4. Follow other users, especially editors and buyers. Following other user is a good way to be followed!
5. Update your location. When a user updates their location, it is shared with the editors in our weekly update.
Familiarity is very important. If editors regularly see your name and become familiar with your work and travels, they are more likely to feel comfortable hiring you.
1. Upload as many projects as possible (more than 3 is important). 2. Keep your projects as public as possible. 3. Regularly publish news posts (twice per month).
1. Don’t upload just one project and leave it private on your news blog. 2. Don’t forget to post news and events regularly.
Can I private message an editor?
Yes, however editors as very busy and this tends to get less response. Users are more successful if they make themselves regularly present on Visura and allow editors to find them organically. Please note that some editors have opted to keep their account private and do not accept PMs. All editors receive our archive updates via email.