Visual stories depicting life in Brazil over the past 2 years. Including the challenges the country is still facing and how Brazil has changed since the World Cup.
• All submissions are made via a “Project” created from your Visura photographer's dashboard
• Projects may be ongoing or a recently completed project
• Image size: minimum 1600px on the longest dimension(22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format)
• Include a written reflection, in first person, as the Project text
• Two entries allowed per person
• Projects may be 'published' or 'private' within the Visura system
• There is no entry fee during the application process.Submission Guide
Who can submit:
Photographers worldwide. All Applicants must have an active PLUS, PRIME or GUILD membership account
to submit for consideration. What to submit:
Each Entry consists of a project made up of a series of images (minimum of 15 images, maximum 35), a short synopsis and a long written reflection about the project.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to individuals who are Visura Annual Members with a PLUS, PRIME, or GUILD annual membership, have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of entry, and DO NOT reside in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria. Employees of FotoVisura Inc., Buzzfeed, and related parties are ineligible. Each entry consists of a project entry form, a series of photographs and or a video, a project summary, and a first-person narrative related to the work. Entries must be received by July 25, 2016
11:59:00 pm EDT. Two entries allowed per person. This is a merit-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. Odds of winning depend on numbers of entries received and skill of entrant. Review full Official Rules at http://visura.co/assignments/. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sponsor is FotoVisura Inc., 1319 VT RT 128, Westford, VT 05494.