- TheÂ GrantÂ has a three-tiered mission:Â
- 1) recognize and support professionalÂ photojournalistsÂ worldwide;Â
- 2) Â support an ongoing or a new project;Â
- 3) get the work ofÂ photojournalistsÂ in front of key industry editors and buyers worldwide.
- â€¢ All submissions are made via a â€œProjectâ€ created from yourÂ VisuraÂ photographer's dashboard
- â€¢ Projects may be ongoing or a recently completed project
- â€¢ Image size: minimum 1600px on the longest dimension (22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format)
- â€¢ Include a written reflection, in first-person, as the Project text (see below for details)
- â€¢ Limit one project per photographer
- â€¢ Projects may be 'published' or 'private' within theÂ VisuraÂ system
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Your application must include the items listed below. There is no entry fee during the application process.
- How to submit:Â All submissions are made via a â€œProjectâ€ created from yourÂ Visuraâ€™sÂ dashboard.Â
- Who can submit:Â Photojournalists worldwide. All Applicants must have an active PLUS, PRIME or GUILD membership account to submit for consideration.Â
- What to submit:Â Each Entry consists of a project made up of a series of images (minimum of 15 images, maximum 35), a short synopsis and a long written reflection about the project
- â€¢ Image Specs:Â minimum 1600px on the longest dimension (22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format)
- â€¢ Text: Include a short synopsis and a long written reflection about the project, in first-person, saved as the Project Text. Ex.Â What is the story or project about? Where does it take place? If more than one place, please specify. If completed, when was it photographed? If ongoing, when did you begin the story/project? What is the story you want to convey?
Â Open only to individuals who areÂ VisuraÂ Annual Members with a PLUS, PRIME, or GUILD annual membership, have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of entry, and DO NOT RESIDE WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees of Foto Visura Inc.,Â and related parties are ineligible. Each entry consists of a project entry form, a series of photographs, a project summary, and a first-person narrative related to the photographs.Â Entries must be received by September 12th,Â 2016Â the 11:59pm UTCÂ
. One entry allowed per person. This is a merit-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. Odds of winning depend on aÂ number of entries received and skill of entrant. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sponsor is Foto Visura Inc. dbaÂ Visura, 1319 VT RT 128, Westford, VT 05494.