There is no application fee.
- All submissions are made via a Story created from the Visura dashboard
- Stories may be ongoing or recently completed personal story
- Image size: 2200px on the longest dimension. (11 inches @ 200 dpi, jpg format) or or Video (Max. 20 Minutes)
- Include a written Statement, in first person, 1000 words maximum, saved as the Story text that describes the project. How did the project come about? Why it is important to tell this story now, from your perspective; and what you intend to do with the grant.
- Stories may be 'published' or 'private' within the Visura system.
Applications will open starting on December 1, 2021, and will close on April 30, 2022
. Applicants must be freelance photojournalists from anywhere in the world. The recipients will be announced one at a time starting May 2022. Deadline
The deadline for applications is (extended) April 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm
Applicants must submit a story as part of the grant application. The images need to be related to the project proposal. Multimedia projects are welcomeNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to individuals who are Visura Annual Members with an active Free, Standard, PLUS, PRIME, or GUILD
annual membership, have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of entry, and DO NOT reside where prohibited. Employees of FotoVisura Inc., and related parties are ineligible. Each entry consists of a project(s) entry form, a series of photographs or video, a project summary, and a first-person narrative related to the work.