Terms & Conditions
All submissions are made via a “Story” created from your Visura photographer's dashboard
• The Story may be ongoing or a recently completed
• Image size: minimum 2000px on the longest dimension(22.5 inches @ 72 dpi, JPG format)
• Include a written Statement, in first person, saved as the Story text that describes the project. How did the project come about? Why it is important to tell this story now, from your perspective; and what you intend to do with the grant.
• One entry allowed per person
• Story may be 'published' or 'private' within the Visura system
• There is no entry fee during the application process.
- Who can submit:
Freelance Visual Journalists, Journalists, Photographers, Documentary Filmmakers worldwide. All Non Member Applicants must create and complete a Free Visura Profile to submit for consideration.
- What to submit:
Each Entry consists of a Story made up of a series of images (minimum of 15 images, maximum 35) or a short film (max 10 Mins); a written description of the project; and, 100 to 400 word written personal reflection about the project and its importance. Include a written Statement, in first person, saved as the Story text that describes the project. How did the project come about? Why it is important to tell this story now, from your perspective; and what you intend to do with the grant.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Open to individuals who are Visura Annual Members with an active FREE, Standard, PLUS, PRIME, or GUILD annual membership, have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of entry, and DO NOT reside where prohibited. Employees of FotoVisura Inc. are ineligible. Each entry consists of a project(s) entry form, a series of photographs or a short film, a project description, and a first-person narrative related to the work and its importance. The Contest begins on December 1, 2021, at 8:00:00 a.m. US Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on April 30, 2022, at 11:59:00 p.m. EDT.
- One entry is allowed per person. This is a merit-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and the skill of the entrant. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these official rules ("Official Rules"). By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules. Review full Official Rules at http://visura.co/open-calls.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The sponsor is FotoVisura Inc, PO BOX 936 Stowe, VT 05672, USA ("Sponsor").