To help celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day I am launching a
As a documentary photographer who has spent a large amount of time documenting the effects of climate change in California I believe that Earth Day is an important reminder that the natural world and the environment around us is essential to our well being and survival.
To honor Earth Day I have made a collection of images that are well suited for printing and hopefully inspire our love for Nature and the need to protect it for future generations.
Have a good look through the images and send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions and orders.
15% of all sales will go to NPCA - National parks Conservation association.
- Print size: 8x12in - 12x18in - 16x24in - 20x30in
- Price: $150 - $275 - $475 - $650 + shipping
- payment : Venmo @mette-lampcov
- Prints can get shipped anywhere in the USA and internationally - they will be sent once printer and post offices are safe and open.
- All prints will be on Museum grade cotton rag.
- Framing can be organized at extra cost for people in LA.
As a freelance photographer that normally works on stories that involves me traveling, Covid-19 means for the time being I can not work. Funds made from this sale will go toward the continuation of Water to Dust a story of climate change in California.