Founder + CEO
based in Brooklyn, NY
Adriana Teresa Letorney portfolio on Visura - a professional network to connect with photo editors and art buyers, and build photography portfolio websites. Visura members, like Adriana Teresa, share photojournalism, art photography, landscape, travel photography, portraits and more. Adriana Teresa has 0 projects, 49 community news posts, and 22 images shared in the photo stream.
Adriana Teresa Letorney is the Founder & CEO of Visura.co (formerly known as fotovisura.com)—the professional networking platform for photography and media. Adriana is dedicated to the...
* DISCOVER & CONNECT: On your dashboard, select DISCOVER to browse through projects, images, creatives, editors, and organizations.
* FORUM: On your dashboard, select FORUM to ask questions or post a topic for the community to engage in.
This is a new resource, so feel free to send feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* NEWS POSTS: On your dashboard, create a News Post and select one of the categories: News, Journals, Events, Exhibitions, Awards, & Books/Publications. Make sure to include a Title, Text, and Links, if applicable. Your Posts will stream through Visura's COMMUNITY PAGE.
Every day, Visura will highlight an announcement found on the News Section of the Community page.
ON MANAGING YOUR WORK
* UPLOADING SINGLE IMAGES: Yes, we just launched a single image archive!!! On your dashboard, upload your single images. Each will stream to our new SINGLE IMAGE ARCHIVE. This is a good idea for stock images ;-) Please know this is a work in progress, so send your feedback!!!
*UPLOADING PROJECTS:On your dashboard, upload your projects. Click EDIT> select PRIVACY SETTINGS: 1) If you are not ready for the project to be seen, keep it PRIVATE; 2) submit unpublished work to the EXCLUSIVE archive; 3) submit published work to the PUBLIC ARCHIVE.
* Go to Account Settings on your Dashboard, and add your Social Media Url links.
* Make sure your website and contact info is visible.
* Update your Current Location as you travel.
* Simple, clean, easy to navigate and concise. Clarity is key!
* Proof read everything!
* Feel free to send me a link for general reviews! I am happy to offer feedback on the design and presentation!
ON THE IMPORTANCE OF CONSULTATIONS
* No one person acts alone. Consider working with an editor.
* Visura offers a consultation service with the amazing Scott Thode.