Adriana Teresa Letorney is the Founder, CEO & Creative Director of Visura.co . She is also the co-founder of Scout Film Festival, which is dedicated to supporting and celebrating students and aspiring filmmakers worldwide aged 24 and...
Focus:Filmmaker, Journalist, Curator, Producer, Director, Publisher, Writer, Collector, Researcher, Content Strategist, Reporter, Fine Art, Illustrator, Technology, Documentary, Creative, Video, Photo Editor, Creative Director, Photography, Conceptual, Culture, Director of Photography, Managing Editor, Social Media Editor
TIPS ON VISURA PLUS NEW FEATURES
adriana teresa letorney
Sep 11, 2017
Below a few key tips for you to consider:
ON MARKING & NETWORKING:
* DISCOVER & CONNECT: On your dashboard, select DISCOVER to browse through projects, images, creatives, editors, and organizations.
* FORUM: On your dashboard, select FORUM to ask questions or post a topic for the community to engage in.
This is a new resource, so feel free to send feedback (email@example.com)
* NEWS POSTS: On your dashboard, create a News Post and select one of the categories: News, Journals, Events, Exhibitions, Awards, & Books/Publications. Make sure to include a Title, Text, and Links, if applicable. Your Posts will stream through Visura's COMMUNITY PAGE.
Every day, Visura will highlight an announcement found on the News Section of the Community page.
ON MANAGING YOUR WORK
* UPLOADING SINGLE IMAGES: Yes, we just launched a single image archive!!! On your dashboard, upload your single images. Each will stream to our new SINGLE IMAGE ARCHIVE. This is a good idea for stock images ;-) Please know this is a work in progress, so send your feedback!!!
*UPLOADING PROJECTS:On your dashboard, upload your projects. Click EDIT> select PRIVACY SETTINGS: 1) If you are not ready for the project to be seen, keep it PRIVATE; 2) submit unpublished work to the EXCLUSIVE archive; 3) submit published work to the PUBLIC ARCHIVE.
* Go to Account Settings on your Dashboard, and add your Social Media Url links.
* Make sure your website and contact info is visible.
* Update your Current Location as you travel.
* Simple, clean, easy to navigate and concise. Clarity is key!
* Proof read everything!
* Feel free to send me a link for general reviews! I am happy to offer feedback on the design and presentation!
ON THE IMPORTANCE OF CONSULTATIONS
* No one person acts alone. Consider working with an editor.
* Visura offers a consultation service with the amazing Scott Thode.